We are one of the
largest manufacturer of
An ISO 9001 : 2008 Company
Surfaces such as concrete, brick, masonry, stone are
applied with water proofing sealer compositions like LK-RTU, LK-SEAL 100,
200, 290, LK-SEAL 500, they get overall protection from corrosion and
general deterioration. The treatment reduces the rate of water absorption,
thereby preventing water related damages. They are either water or oil
based. There are three popular waterproofing silicone materials namely
silicates, silane and silicones. Silicones Formulations are the best water repellent
material known to mankind.
Water Soluble Silicone
Water soluble silicone
(LK-Aquaseal-40) is water-soluble solution of silicone. This product is designed to impart water repellency to a wide variety of surfaces. It reacts with carbon dioxide in the air to form water repellent layer.
- Minimizes / stops completely water absorption into the substrate.
- Helps in reducing spalling due to freeze-thaw and efflorescence.
- Colorless protective film preserves the natural appearance of the
- Very good surface penetration offers excellent protection to the
slightly porous substrates
- Film formed is breathable
We are the leading manufacturer and exporter of Water Soluble Silicone.
We offer silicone liquid (LK-SEAL
290) is a oligomeric organosliane unique liquid to form stable water
repellent. Silicone liquid (LK-SEAL 290) is penetrating in crack of concrete
surface & form film. This material is suitable for crack filling &
water repellency of mineral substrates including concrete block, porus &
dense brick, clay tile & exposed aggregate concrete. The silicone liquid
nature of this product makes it quite suitable for brush application. The
product can be applied without any dilution or dilution can be done with
solvents like toluene, mineral turpentine oil or any aromatic solvents. The
need for dilution is defined by the application. The product starts curing
immediately on exposure to air due to the built-in catalyst and the curing
is complete within 24 Hrs of application. The built-in catalyst gives a
strong adhesion over the applied substrate. Shake the contents after
addition of solvent.
- Crack filling in concrete structures and asbestos sheets.
- Coatings are vapor permeable to resist cracking, peeling and
- Water proofing on Concrete surfaces
We are the leading manufacturer and exporter of Silicone Liquid.
Silicone resin (LK-SEAL 500) is a
highly concentrate, unique formulation based on functionally modified
silicone resin. It is room temperature moisture curable reactive silicone
with a built-in catalyst. Silicone resin
imparts excellent crack filler for
Concrete surface. The liquid nature of this product makes it quite suitable
for brush application. The product cures to a tough thick elastic film,
which is capable of withstanding conditions of high & low humidity and
temperature. The product can be applied without any dilution or dilution can
be done with solvents like toluene, mineral turpentine oil or any aromatics.
The need for dilution is defined by the application. The product starts
curing immediately on exposure to air due to the built-in catalyst and the
curing is complete within 72 Hrs of application. The built-in catalyst gives
a strong adhesion over the applied substrate. The cured film will give a
service life of over five years. In order to maintain the liquid nature of
silicone resin (LK-SEAL 500). It is advised to add solvent for the same
quantity of oil removed from the carboy. Shake the contents after addition
- Crack filling in concrete structures.
- Drainage aid asbestos sheets.
- Thermoplastic Elastomers cum Plasticiser for bitumen based coatings
- Moisture protection, Durability to vertical stone walls.
- Water proofing on Concrete surfaces.
Low Viscosity Liquid
Low viscosity liquid (K-SEAL
290(RTU)) is an oligomeric organosliane unique liquid to form stable water
repellent. Low viscosity liquid (LK-SEAL 290(RTU)) an optimum concentration
of reactive hydrophobic silane-siloxane in solvent carrier. Low viscosity
liquid (LK-SEAL 290(RTU)) works by impregnating into pores, voids,
capillaries and cracks of masonry and concrete forming excellent
hydrophobicity on the surface.
- To treat concrete against ingress of water and water borne salts.
- To minimize efflorescence in masonry structures.
- To create water repellency in bricks and concrete blocks.
- Transparent, Non-staining Does not adversely change the
natural surface appearance.
- Prevents ingress of water borne chlorides and sulphates
- Doesnt block concrete breathing.
- Excellent for tropical climate.
- Becomes an integral part of the substrate hence no peeling off or
- Protects surface and enhances life of paint.
- Protects paint from discoloration and pollution.
- Excellent anti carbonation properties.
- Excellent water repellent characteristics.
- Single component hence easy to use with optimum economy.
- Chemical resistant to fuels and oils.
- Compatible with solvented surface coatings.
- Deep penetration in the substrate enhances long lasting results.
We are the leading manufacturer and exporter of Low Viscosity Liquid.
Home | About
Us | Quality
Assurance | Contact
Us | Company Video | Enquiry